1. Snowdrops. Middle of February - end of February- absolutely beautiful and gentle. It's still not too warm.
2. Daffodils. Middle of March - middle of April - bright and happy. Luckily it's a lot warmer by then, so a good chance for no jackets!
3. The most anticipated, arrive together with warmer weather - Bluebells! They don't last long, so be quick. I live to try to schedule mini session to give more people a chance to participate. Usually the second half of April.
4. Pretty much at the same time as the bluebells, a lot of trees are blossoming, they make a stunning backdrop.
4. Buttercups - oh, those are so lovely and bright!!! And I happen to know a lovely place that looks like a sea of buttercups! Middle of May till end of May.
More images with buttercups -
5. Dandelions - there are a lot at the end of April - beginning of May. Or the second half of May for the some fun with dandelion clock!
The giant type :) The end of May - beginning of June.
I know it doesn't cover all the flowers, these are just the ones I have used as a backdrop. Please feel free to contact me on Tamara@tphotography.co.uk if you have any questions and don't forget to book your own spring session soon!