Wednesday 29 February 2012

A gift...

I love the idea of sharing the things that I have learned about photography over the last few years. Most of it has been given to me for free by other generous photographers who didn't mind sharing their knowledge or pointing me in the right direction. So, when I was asked by Southern Brooks Community Partnership to run a free workshop as a part of International Women's Day Celebration, I gladly agreed.

I will be covering basics that apply to any kind of photography but most of it will be about using those basics to take better photos of your children, plus a lot of tips specifically for photographing children. This workshop will be useful for both DSLR or a point-and -shoot camera owners. I will be answering your questions and I promise you will have a lot of lightbulb moments! So, all the lovely ladies, if you want to learn how to take better photos of your children and families, be my guest:

7th of March 2012

10 am -12 pm

at Bradley Stoke Evangelical Church

(Bailey’s Court Rd BS32 8BH)
A crèche provided on first come, first served basis, so please don't let the lack of childcare stop you from coming.


Really hope to see you there!

1 comments:

Helen said...

If we lived closer, I'd be there.

 
© Tamara Tovey Photography