Friday 25 July 2014

August Special!

I have big news! I have a very special offer - evening session booked for 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th of August are just £10. Yes, you have read it right!
Evening sessions booked for the 4ht, 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th of August are only £10! This is the craziest offer I have done A great chance for those who are not quite sure what lifestyle photography is all about and would like to try and of course for everyone who would like to have their family portraits in the beautiful summer weather!
Contact me on tamara@tphotography.co.uk or thought my website www.tamaratoveyphotography.co.uk
Please note all the rest of the prices remain the same. In case of bad weather the session fee/deposit will be refunded. I'm happy to travel but the travelling fee would be applied for any sessions further than 20 miles away from Bristol.



0 comments:

 
© Tamara Tovey Photography