Saturday 27 March 2010

18 weeks...

Ok, I was ready to let the world know, but didn't have a good enough photo to do it. Today we made time for it and my husband took it for me. So here is comes - my 18 weeks bump and I.

That's the reason I hardly posted any blog entries, and didn't shoot that many sessions. We are really happy to have another baby soon, but the last two and a half months for not much fun for neither of us. Those who suffer from a morning sickness (that lasts all day!) would know why. The only thing I had energy for was to survive a day with my very active toddler till my husband it home from work. But I think it's now over and I already took advantage of being back to normal again and shot my friends' wedding in St Petersburg and had a session with an adorable 1 year old within the last 2 weeks.
I'm very excited about the spring and will fully believe it's here when all the trees and flowers start blossoming! Can't wait to see all those colours. And to take all the photos!
I will be here much more often now, especially with the wedding photos when my friends come back from their honeymoon.

8 comments:

YULIA said...

Congratulations, Tamara! I am excited for you. When are you due? Are you going to find out the gender?

Tamara Tovey said...

Thank you! I'm due at the very end of august! Not sure about finding out the gender yet, to be honest, though the scan is in 2 weeks :) Last time we wanted to have a surprise, maybe we will have a surprise this time as well.
You must be due very soon?

Jenny Meng-Strawhorne said...

Congratulations and best wishes, Tamara! Morning sickness is awful. Glad you're feeling better. :)

Tamara Tovey said...

Thank you, Jenny! It definately is very nice to feel normal again!

Helen said...

Congratulations Tamara! (and Alex!) So exciting!! You are so far along already :D

Tamara Tovey said...

Thank you, Helen! I did take a while to announce :)

Fisher Family said...

Wow! Congratulations! It looks like our babies will only be a month or so apart. I hope you are able to enjoy the rest of your pregnancy. You look amazing.

Tamara Tovey said...

Thanks, Lindsey :) It's great we will have babies just a month apart! And I definately don't look as good as you :)

 
© Tamara Tovey Photography