Monday 30 April 2012

Family mini-session in bluebells in Bristol

So, it's not a secret the weather has not been that great recently, which is not ideal for the bluebells sessions - definately no bare feet and no short sleeves. But we were lucky enough to have a gorgeous sunlight and the showers have started just half an hour after we finished....
I think it's one of my most favourite sessions to date. But let me stop and show you why.

How beautiful is she? Love how carefully she is holding her bouquet:
 
 
 
A lot of elegance from somebody who is a very active and fun girl!

 
 
 
And the very last one showing that the lovely lively girl is going to become a big sister soon! Such a great time to have a session, before 3 become 4. It's a very special time for a family and I think it was a great idea to have a session at this time. And my little helper decided to get her own camera out and take her own photos as well. I am yet to see her version :)

I really had to make myself to not post the entire gallery here, I do love all the images that much, but will leave the mum and dad to share it with their family and friends.
If you would like to have a minisession in bluebells (which will probably last for less then 2 weeks now!) and be put on my waiting list for when the rain goes away, please contact me via my e-mail tamara@tphotography.co.uk or through the contact form on  www.tamaratoveyphotography.co.uk

4 comments:

cloudy days and moonbeams said...

Your photos are stunning!!

Tamara Tovey said...

Thank you very much!

Rosalind said...

Absolutely gorgeous pictures Tamara.

Tamara Tovey said...

Thank you, Ros, means a lot to me!

 
© Tamara Tovey Photography